TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You may cancel or reschedule the clean by giving us at least a 24 hours notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result in a full charge of the service amount.
- You can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone or by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a clean in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- We and any self-employed individual cleaners hold Public Liability Insurance.
- Claims can be covered by us and/or our operatives insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 24 hours of the clean.
- We reserve the right to carry out an internal investigation into any claims made.
- We reserve any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
- You must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the clean is conducted. If you fail to do so we cannot be held responsible for incomplete or delayed work.
- You are responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks required for access and to carry out the clean. If we are unable to gain access to the property, we reserve the right to cancel/reschedule the clean.
- We are not responsible for any alarms triggered during a clean. You must provide us with full instructions for disabling and/or resetting any alarm systems on the premises.
- We will endeavour to arrive at the scheduled time for the clean. However, reasonable allowance should be made, for circumstances beyond our control, which may delay our arrival.